WHAT WE DO
Leadership Discovery Process
“Emotional intelligence, more than any other factor, more than I.Q. or expertise, accounts for 85% to 90% of success at work… I.Q. is a threshold competence. You need it, but it doesn’t make you a star. Emotional intelligence can.” – Warren G. Bennis
It’s not only emotional intelligence that makes a person a top candidate for success in business, however measuring emotional intelligence using EQ Assessment Tools can quantify the relationship between emotional intelligence and leadership and provide significant leverage for development.
How emotional intelligence in leadership has elevated similar businesses and its people;
- 93% of the employee base at Motorola became more effective after using an EQ program to combat stress
- At UC Berkeley, a 40 year survey concluded that EQ is 4 more times more powerful than IQ in predicting success.
- Emotional Intelligence is responsible for 58% of job performance.
- Emotionally intelligent people earn on an average $29,000 more than their peers.
- High EQ employees are favored over high IQ employees for a promotion 75% of the time.
In December 2019 in a now infamous place called Wuhan, the relatively unknown capital of the Hubei province, the world was about to…
That’s why we’ve created The Discovery Process, an Emotional Intelligence Tool culminating in a three-part report designed to give insight into a person’s emotional intelligence, values and behaviours.
Our Emotional Intelligence Assessment Tool focuses on the malleability of a person’s emotional intelligence including their thought processes, values and motivators, how they perceive the world & themselves as well as their natural and adaptive behavioural styles.
Gain a much wider perspective and deeper understanding of yourself and your team with The Discovery Process and get a head-start on connecting with emotionally intelligent leaders.